- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Number of mobile users crosses 14 crore: BTRC
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) has announced that the number of mobile phone users in the country has surpassed 14 crore.
As disclosed in statistics updated till September, the number of internet users has reached nearly 8 crore in the country, according to a press statement of BTRC released on Tuesday.
According to BTRC, presently a total of 14,07,13,000 people are mobile phone users and 7,92,27,000 people are internet users in the country.
Meanwhile, Grameenphone is the largest operator with 6,38,42,000 clients.