- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
5 JMB men held with arms, ammos in Naogaon
Police arrested five suspected activists of banned militant outfit Jama'atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) from different areas of Atrai upazila on early Thursday.
Tipped-ff, several teams of police conducted drives in different areas of the upazila and arrested the five suspected activists of JMB at about 4:00 am, said Mobarak Hossain, officer-in-charge of Atrai Police Station.
The law enforcers also recovered two foreign-made pistols, 13 rounds of bullets and huge explosives from their possession, he added.