- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
Summit LNG Terminal has recently signed a turnkey contract with Geocean SAS and MacGregor for design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and testing of the Fixed Infrastructure (FI) for its Floating LNG Storage and Regasification Terminal (FSRT) at Moheskhali, Cox’s Bazar.
Summit LNG Terminal, a subsidiary of Summit Power International, inked the USD 100 million project with the marine work contractor consortium which will be completed with next 16 months.
The Fixed Infrastructure will consist, among others, of Disconnectable Turret Mooring (DTM) plug for FSRU vessel system with anchors (suction piles), flexible riser with floatation and tether system, control and hydraulic umbilical, PLEM, Stern Mooring System (SMS) of FSRU vessel offshore pipelines and landfall works.
In August 2017, Summit LNG Terminal had signed Time Charter Party (TCP) agreement with Excelerate Energy for securing FSRU vessel.