- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
Summit LNG Terminal has recently signed a turnkey contract with Geocean SAS and MacGregor for design, engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and testing of the Fixed Infrastructure (FI) for its Floating LNG Storage and Regasification Terminal (FSRT) at Moheskhali, Cox’s Bazar.
Summit LNG Terminal, a subsidiary of Summit Power International, inked the USD 100 million project with the marine work contractor consortium which will be completed with next 16 months.
The Fixed Infrastructure will consist, among others, of Disconnectable Turret Mooring (DTM) plug for FSRU vessel system with anchors (suction piles), flexible riser with floatation and tether system, control and hydraulic umbilical, PLEM, Stern Mooring System (SMS) of FSRU vessel offshore pipelines and landfall works.
In August 2017, Summit LNG Terminal had signed Time Charter Party (TCP) agreement with Excelerate Energy for securing FSRU vessel.