- Graduation from LDC: Govt to celebrate on March 22
- BD hailed for pioneering Int'l Mother Language Day
- President goes to Singapore for treatment
- Bangladesh makes progress in graft index
- Cop suspended in C’nawabganj for attempt to snatch Tk 3 lakh
- 2 cops among 4 held for looting Satkhira trader’s money
- Set more anti-graft instances to improve score: TIB
- Always stay ready to face external, internal threats: PM to Army
- People defy border barriers for mother tongue
- Friends of Pakistan alternatives to AL: Quader to India
IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has received the award of highest taxpayer in the banking sector in 2016-17 tax year.
Bangladesh Bank governor Fazle Kabir handed over a crest to IBBL managing director and CEO Md. Abdul Hamid Miah on Tuesday for being the highest taxpayer bank.
Senior secretary of Internal Resources Division and Chairman of National Board of Revenue (NBR) Nazibur Rahman was present at the programme as special guest.