- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has received the award of highest taxpayer in the banking sector in 2016-17 tax year.
Bangladesh Bank governor Fazle Kabir handed over a crest to IBBL managing director and CEO Md. Abdul Hamid Miah on Tuesday for being the highest taxpayer bank.
Senior secretary of Internal Resources Division and Chairman of National Board of Revenue (NBR) Nazibur Rahman was present at the programme as special guest.