- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
Jahangirnagar University, BdChroncle:
The 5th Management Week will begin on the Jahangirnagar University (JU) campus on Wednesday.
Md Zahidul Karim, Chairman of the JU Management Studies Department, disclosed the schedule at a press conference held at the office of JU Journalists’ Association on Tuesday.
JU Vice-chancellor Prof Farzana Islam is expected to inaugurate the programme as the chief guest while Pro-VC Prof Abul Hossain and Treasurer Sheikh Manzarul Huq will be present as special guests.
Mahmud Al Hasan, convener, and Jahaid Hasan, treasurer of the event were, among others, present at the conference.
The seven-day programme will feature a colourful rally, tree plantation, blood grouping, debate competition, photo exhibition, seminar on career planning, culture event and prize giving ceremony.