- Graduation from LDC: Govt to celebrate on March 22
- BD hailed for pioneering Int'l Mother Language Day
- President goes to Singapore for treatment
- Bangladesh makes progress in graft index
- Cop suspended in C’nawabganj for attempt to snatch Tk 3 lakh
- 2 cops among 4 held for looting Satkhira trader’s money
- Set more anti-graft instances to improve score: TIB
- Always stay ready to face external, internal threats: PM to Army
- People defy border barriers for mother tongue
- Friends of Pakistan alternatives to AL: Quader to India
BBML to get USD 15M loan from DEG
Banga Building Materials Ltd. (BBML), a sister concern of PRAN-RFL Group signed load agreement of USD 15 million with a German finance and development organisation, Deutsche Investitions - und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH (DEG) on Wednesday.
The loan will be used to extend the existing capacity and set up new production lines for fans and energy-saving LED lights of BBML.
Uzma Chowdhury, Corporate Finance Director of PRAN-RFL Group and Jochen Steinbuch, Regional Director of DEG signed the agreement for their respective organisations.
RN Paul, Managing Director of RFL Group, Md Israfil, Deputy Manager Corporate Finance Department of PRAN-RFL Group, Antje Steiner, Director Portfolio Management and Florian Borgmann, Investment Manager of DEG, among others, were present on the occasion.