- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
BBML to get USD 15M loan from DEG
Banga Building Materials Ltd. (BBML), a sister concern of PRAN-RFL Group signed load agreement of USD 15 million with a German finance and development organisation, Deutsche Investitions - und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH (DEG) on Wednesday.
The loan will be used to extend the existing capacity and set up new production lines for fans and energy-saving LED lights of BBML.
Uzma Chowdhury, Corporate Finance Director of PRAN-RFL Group and Jochen Steinbuch, Regional Director of DEG signed the agreement for their respective organisations.
RN Paul, Managing Director of RFL Group, Md Israfil, Deputy Manager Corporate Finance Department of PRAN-RFL Group, Antje Steiner, Director Portfolio Management and Florian Borgmann, Investment Manager of DEG, among others, were present on the occasion.