- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
KOICA delegation meets DU VC
A delegation of Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), led by its Bangladesh Country Director Cary Hyungue Joe, met Dhaka University (DU) Vice-chancellor Prof Dr Md Akhtaruzzaman at his office on Sunday.
The KOICA team members also include Jin Hyeon Bae, Yoo Jinghwa, Saang Keub Lee and Md Fazle Rabby.
During the meeting, the both sides discussed the possibilities of undertaking different development projects, including establishment of innovation and entrepreneurship lab (ie-Lab) at Dhaka University with the financial assistance from KOICA.
Dean of the DU Faculty of Earth and Environment Science Prof Dr ASM Maksud Kamal, Dean of the Faculty of Business Studies Prof Shibli Rubayat-Ul-Islam, Associate Prof of the Department of EEE Dr Md Atiqur Rahman Ahad, Associate Prof of the Department of Organisation Strategy and Leadership Dr Muhammad Shariat Ullah, Assistant Prof of the same department Md Rashedur Rahman and some other faculty members were present on the occasion.