- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
KOICA delegation meets DU VC
A delegation of Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), led by its Bangladesh Country Director Cary Hyungue Joe, met Dhaka University (DU) Vice-chancellor Prof Dr Md Akhtaruzzaman at his office on Sunday.
The KOICA team members also include Jin Hyeon Bae, Yoo Jinghwa, Saang Keub Lee and Md Fazle Rabby.
During the meeting, the both sides discussed the possibilities of undertaking different development projects, including establishment of innovation and entrepreneurship lab (ie-Lab) at Dhaka University with the financial assistance from KOICA.
Dean of the DU Faculty of Earth and Environment Science Prof Dr ASM Maksud Kamal, Dean of the Faculty of Business Studies Prof Shibli Rubayat-Ul-Islam, Associate Prof of the Department of EEE Dr Md Atiqur Rahman Ahad, Associate Prof of the Department of Organisation Strategy and Leadership Dr Muhammad Shariat Ullah, Assistant Prof of the same department Md Rashedur Rahman and some other faculty members were present on the occasion.