- Graduation from LDC: Govt to celebrate on March 22
- BD hailed for pioneering Int'l Mother Language Day
- President goes to Singapore for treatment
- Bangladesh makes progress in graft index
- Cop suspended in C’nawabganj for attempt to snatch Tk 3 lakh
- 2 cops among 4 held for looting Satkhira trader’s money
- Set more anti-graft instances to improve score: TIB
- Always stay ready to face external, internal threats: PM to Army
- People defy border barriers for mother tongue
- Friends of Pakistan alternatives to AL: Quader to India
IU admission tests begin Friday
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
The admission tests for the first year honour courses under 2017-18 academic session of Islamic University (IU) in Kushtia will start from Friday and will continue till Tuesday.
The admission tests will be held under four shifts in a day. The first shift will be held from 9:00 am to 10:00 am while the second shift from 11:0 am to 12:0 pm, third shift from 1:3 pm to 2:3 pm and fourth shift from 3:3 pm 4:3 pm, said sources at IU registrar office on Thursday.
According to the source, E and F units admission tests under Applied Science and Technology Faculty will be held on Friday while D unit under the same faculty will be held on Saturday, G and H units under Business Administration and Law and Shariah Faculties will be held on Sunday, A and B units under Theology and Humanities and Social Sciences Faculties will be held on Monday and C unit under Humanities and Social Science Faculty on Tuesday.
IU acting registrar SM Abdul Latif told UNB that a total of 87,388 applicants will contest against 2,275 seats in this year.
More information regarding the admission tests is available on the university website www.iu.ac.bd.