- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
Annisul’s condition unchanged
Condition of Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) Mayor Annisul Huq, now on life support in a London hospital, remained unchanged.
Mizanur Rahman, personal assistant to the mayor, on Thursday said although his lungs got infected he is still alive.
“ He (Annisul) is still with us,” Mizanur Rahman said quoting a Short Text Message which was sent from London on Thursday by Navidul Huq, the only son of the DNCC Mayor.
Annisul has been kept on life support in the hospital since Monday as his condition was deteriorating.
The DNCC Mayor was shifted from the intensive care unit to the rehabilitation centre of hospital on October 31.
Annisul who had been suffering from neurological problem (dizziness and lack of balance) was diagnosed with cerebral vasculitis at a London neurology hospital. The mayor got admitted to the hospital on August 13.
Annisul flew to London in the last week of July on personal purpose.