- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
PM meets Cambodian King
Phnom Penh (Cambodia), BdChronicle:
Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni on Monday expressed his satisfaction over the existing bilateral relations between his country and Bangladesh as Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina had an audience with him at the Royal Palace here.
PM's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told reporters after the meeting that the Prime Minister was accorded a royal reception at the palace.
During the meeting, the Cambodian King and the Bangladesh Prime Minister discussed matters relating to the mutual interests.
Sheikh Hasina invited the Cambodian King to visit Bangladesh.
Bangabandhu's younger daughter Sheikh Rehana, Civil Aviation and Tourism Minister Rashed Khan Menon, State Minister for ICT Division Zunaid Ahmed Palak, Principal Coordinator on Implementation of the SDG Md Abul Kalam Azad, Foreign Secretary M Shahidul Haque and Bangladesh Ambassador to Thailand Saida Muna Tasneem were present.
Sheikh Hasina later held separate meetings with Cambodian Senate President Say Chhum and National Assembly President Heng Samrin.
Wrapping up her three-day visit to Cambodia, the Prime Minister will return home Tuesday afternoon.