- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel capital protested
Islami Oikyo Andolan staged demonstrations at the north gate of Baitul Mukarram National Mosque in the city on Friday protesting the US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Ameer of the organisation Moulana Muhammad Isa Shahedi was present as the chief guest at the protest programme chaired by its Dhaka city unit Ameer Mostafa Bashirul Hassan.
Addressing at the protest rally, leaders of the organisation expressed their deep concern over the decision of US President Donald Trump.
Islami Oikyo Andolan Joint Secretary Prof Mostafa Tarequl Hasan, central office secretary Maulana Abu Bakar Siddique, central president of Bangladesh Jamiate Talabaye Arabia Abdur Rahman and student leader Omar Farooq, among others, spoke on the occasion.