- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
IBBL sponsored seminar held in city
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) sponsored a seminar titled “The Prospect and Challenges of Digital Currencies in Bangladesh” organised by ICT Division of Government of Bangladesh held at Bangabandhu International Conference Center on Saturday.
Bangladesh Bank deputy governor SK Sur Chowdhury addressed the programme as chief guest while IBBL managing director Taher Ahmed Chowdhury addressed as the special guest.
Bangladesh Bank general manager Debdulal Roy, head of IT of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Dr Ijazul Haque and Pubali Bank deputy managing director Mohammad Ali, Deputy Managing Director were, among others, attended the discussion.