- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
2 BD youths shot dead by BSF in Rajshahi
Two Bangladeshi young men were shot to death by members of Indian Border Security Force (BSF) in Bhubanpara bordering area of Godagari upazila early Sunday.
Locals said BSF members opened fire to cattle traders Mithu, 27, son of Alauddin and Abul Bashar, 29, son of Jalal Uddin, both of Bhubanpara village while they were returning home from India through the border point around 1:30 am, leaving them dead on the spot.
Of them, BSF jawans left the body of Mithu beside his home but took away the body of Bashar, said Char Ashariadaha UP chairman Sanaullah.
BSF gunned down two Bangladeshi young men, said an officer at the BOP of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB), adding that, a body was found and BGB is trying to contact with BSF to get back another one.