- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
Body of businessman Saheb Ali, who was missing since 5th Dec, was recovered from Baghulia-Dighirpar bridge area of Kachua Upazila on Sunday morning.
The deceased was Saheb Ali, 45, son of late Keramat Ali, a resident of Pathoir village of the upazila.
Saheb Ali was missing from 5th Dec after going to the local market for his business.
After spotting the body, pedestrians informed police, said Sadekur Rahman, In-Charge of Sacha Police Outpost.
Later, police recovered the body and sent it to Chandpur Sadar Hospital morgue for autopsy, he said.