- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
2.5 tonnes tea seized at Benapole
Members of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) seized 2.5 tonnes of low-quality tea from Amrakhali area here on Monday night.
Lt Col Ariful Haque, commanding officer of BGB-49 battalion, said that being tipped-off, a team of BGB members conducted the drive in the area at night and seized the tea worth Tk five lakh.
A case was filed.