- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
IBBL arranges discussion marking Martyred Intellectuals Day
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) organised a discussion and doa program to observe the Martyred Intellectual Day on 14 December at Islami Bank Tower.
IBBL chairman Arastoo Khan was present in the program as the chief guest.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, managing director & CEO of the bank addressed the programme.