- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
Case filed against teacher over question paper leakage
A part-time teacher of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Bagerhat Government High School has been sued over question paper leakage of class III.
The accused teacher is Sheikh Md Bellal Hossain, 24, son of Md Mosharraf Hossain, at Rajapur village in Sadar upazila.
Md Abdul Matin Hawlader, acting headmaster of the school, filed the case with Bagerhat Model Police Station as the probe committee found the teacher’s involvement in the leakage incident, said Md Mahtab Uddin, officer-in-charge of the police station.
However, police could not arrest the accused teacher in an overnight drive.
Bellal was given a duty for making question of ICT exam of class three. He submitted the question paper which he had earlier used in his own coaching centre. The incident came to light on December 11 as the examination was held on December 9.
Later, a five-member probe committee was formed to investigate into the incident.
The school also suspended Bellal on December 13.