- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
IBBL signs deal with DAF
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has signed an agreement with the freelancer service provider Dreamploy Advertising and Freelancing (Pvt.) Ltd. for development of mobile financial service.
Deputy Managing Director of Islami Bank Md. Shamsuzzaman and Chief Executive Officer of Dreamploy Advertising and Freelancing (Pvt.) Ltd. Nur Islam Nur signed the agreement on behalf of their organizations.
After this agreement, freelancers will be able to receive their payments through mCash fast and easy, said a press release.
Taher Ahmed Chowdhury, Deputy Managing Director, Mohammad Jamal Uddin Mazumder and Abul Faiz Muhammad Kamaluddin, Executive Vice Presidents of IBBL, Mazedul Islam, Advisor of Dreamploy Advertising and Freelancing (Pvt.) Ltd. and top executives from both organizations attended the function.