- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
750 ‘made disappeared’ in last 10 yrs: Khaleda
BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia on Thursday alleged at least 750 pro-democracy activists have been made disappeared by the members of law enforcement agencies over the last 10 years.
At least 750 pro-democracy activists have been made disappeared in the last 10 years, leaving their families in deep worries. This needs to be stopped, she said in a twitter message.
The BNP chief further said, “Nineteen BNP activists, who were kidnapped by law enforcement agencies in Black December 2013, still remain untraced.”
Khaleda also tagged with her message the photos of 19 people remained traceless for a long time.