- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
IBBL provides ambulance to CCC
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has provided an ambulance to Chittagong City Corporation (CCC) under its CSR activities.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the bank handed over the key of the ambulance to Md. Shamsuddoha, chief executive officer of CCC on Thursday at Islami Bank Tower, said a press release.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, additional managing director, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia and JQM Habibullah FCS, deputy managing directors, Md. Mostafizur Rahman Siddiquee, senior executive vice president and Moshtaque Ahmed, vice president of the bank were present on the occasion.