- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
38th BCS preliminary seating plan published
Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) on Sunday published the seating plan for the 38th Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) preliminary examination scheduled to be held on December 29.
BPSC published the seating plan on their website: www.bpsc.gov.bd
The test will be held simultaneously in centres in Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Barisal, Khulna, Sylhet, Rangpur and Mymensingh divisions, said a BPSC press release on Sunday.
The two-hour test will be held from 10am, it said.
Any kinds of books, watches, bags, electronic devices are strictly prohibited at the exam centres.