- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
IBBL opens agent banking outlet in Brahmanbaria
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has inaugurated its 17th Agent Banking outlet at Singarbil Bazar of Bijaynagar Upazila of Brahmanbaria.
R.A.M. Obaidul Muktadir Chowdhury, MP, Chairman, Standing Committee on Ministry of Hill Tracts inaugurated the outlet as Chief Guest.
Taher Ahmed Chowdhury, deputy managing director of Islami Bank, Mohammad Iqbal Hossain, additional superintendent of Police of Brahmanbaria, Jahirul Islam Bhuiyan, member B.Baria Zilla Parisad, Advocate Tanvir Bhuiyan, chairman, Bijaynagar Upazila Parisad and Monirul Islam Bhuiyan, chairman, Singarbil union parisad attended the program as special guests.
Presided over by Md. Mosharraf Hossain, executive vice president and head of Comilla zone, Md. Sanaullah, head of Bahmanbaria Branch of the Bank addressed the welcome speech.