- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
Home Economics Colleges’ admission test results published
The results of the first year honours admission test of Dhaka University-affiliated Home Economics Colleges were published on Tuesday.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Md Akhtaruzaman formally pronounced the results around 12:30pm at the central admission centre office of the Administration Building.
A total of 5,274 students passed the entry test out of 5,869 admission seekers who appeared at the test against 2,475 seats.
The results are available at www.admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
The “choice form” on the website will have to be filled and submitted from December 31 to January 7.