- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
RU teacher to get ‘Int’l Academic Achievers Award’
Rajshahi University, BdChronicle:
Mustak Ahmed, an Associate Professor of the Mass Communication and Journalism department at Rajshahi University (RU), has been selected for this year’s International Academic Achievers Award (IAAA).
South Asia Management Association (SAMA) will hand over the ‘Best Teacher of the Year Award’ during a three-day international conference in Uttar Pradesh of India.
Munshi Raghunandan Prasad Sardar Patel Mahila PG College Barabanki in association with SAMA will arrange the international conference on January 27-29 with the theme ‘Higher education standards and trends towards multidisciplinary studies in the world’ where academics, researchers and scholars of the Asian region will take part.
Mustak Ahmed has been nominated for the award for his outstanding contributions to the mass communication and journalism field in the country.
Contacted, the teacher said, “I’m very happy to be recognised as the best teacher of the year. This is a matter of pride for a teacher as well as the university.”