- PM to bid adieu 23 plane crash victims at Army Stadium
- Khaleda’s bail stayed till May 8 in graft case
- 1st janaza of 23 plane crash victims held in Nepal
- BNP to resist bid to hold lopsided polls, says Rizvi
- BNP stages demo protesting Milon’s death in custody
- DU teacher relieved of academic duties for assaulting fellow
- Govt mulling pvt sector`s participation in power transmission, distribution
- Rajshahi fresher fails to surface after falling into Padma
- Burglars loot ‘Tk 72 lakh’ from Unilever distributor’s office
- Youth gets life in prison for raping visually-impaired girl
No irregularities in public examinations will be tolerated: Nahid
Urging the concerned officials of all educational institutions of the country to be more responsible, Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid on Thursday warned to take stern actions in case of any irregularities in public examinations.
He came up with the warning while speaking as the chief guest at Abujar Gifari University College marking the Golden Jubilee celebration of the college Malibagh in the capital.
Nahid called upon the teachers to be devoted for the sake of education.
At least 34,000 multimedia classrooms have been installed in the educational institutions across the country and ‘College Development Project’ in co-operation with the World Bank, the minister added.
National University Vice-chancellor Prof Dr Harun-or-Rashid, Principle of the college Shirin Akhtar Banu were, among others, present in the programme.