- ‘Idea of repatriation now is a farce’: Fortify Rights
- BNP seeks constitutional amendment for polls-time govt
- President calls for proper household data collection
- 2 die of cold in Khulna
- Action against PO, ministry staff, if found guilty: Nahid
- Myanmar’s neighbours eager to see progress in Rakhine
- 13,400 mts rice imported from Myanmar in 10 months: Report
- Saber receives Vietnam’s ‘Friendship Order’
- BSTI fines 11 business outlets in city
- Presidential election on Feb 19: Anisul Huq
No irregularities in public examinations will be tolerated: Nahid
Urging the concerned officials of all educational institutions of the country to be more responsible, Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid on Thursday warned to take stern actions in case of any irregularities in public examinations.
He came up with the warning while speaking as the chief guest at Abujar Gifari University College marking the Golden Jubilee celebration of the college Malibagh in the capital.
Nahid called upon the teachers to be devoted for the sake of education.
At least 34,000 multimedia classrooms have been installed in the educational institutions across the country and ‘College Development Project’ in co-operation with the World Bank, the minister added.
National University Vice-chancellor Prof Dr Harun-or-Rashid, Principle of the college Shirin Akhtar Banu were, among others, present in the programme.