- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
SAU’s inaugural convocation pushed back to Feb 15
Sylhet Agricultural University authority changed the schedule of the first ever convocation of the university, pushing it back to February 15 instead of February 4.
The schedule was changed for unavoidable circumstances, said a press release of the university on Sunday.
According to the press release, President Abdul Hamid, also Chancellor of the university will be present at the convocation.
The graduates who completed their Honors/Masters/Phd degrees with the results published within December 31 of last year (2017) and completed their registration processes for the convocation could easily take apart at the convocation, said the released.
Professor Dr M Golam Shahi Alam, Vice- Chancellor of the university said it will be a historical moment of the university for holding the convocation.
He also urges the teachers, students, staffs and officials of the university too cooperating each other’s for holding the convocation.