- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
4 districts experience light rain
Four districts -- Chandpur, Jessore, Feni and Chuadanga -- experienced light rain on Saturday.
The Met office recorded 2mm rainfall in Chandpur and 1mm in Jessore while the rainfall in Feni and Chuadanga was insignificant, said meteorologist Nazmul Haque at the Bangladesh Meteorological Department.
He, however, said light rain during this season is quite normal.
According to the Met office, weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country, having chances of light rain/drizzle at one or two places over Dhaka, Barisal, Khulna, Chittagong and Sylhet divisions in the next 24 hours till 6pm on Sunday.
Light to moderate fog may occur at places over the country during late night till morning, it said.