- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
Garments warehouse catches fire in Gazipur
A fire broke out in a warehouse of a garment in Zirani area of the city on Tuesday morning.
Gazipur Fire Service and Civil Defence deputy assistant director Md Akhtaruzzaman said that the fire broke out in the warehouse of ‘Turag Garments’ around 6:30am.
On information, four firefighting units from Savar EPZ fire service rushed in and doused the fire around 8am.
However, it was not clear what caused the fire.