- 20-party leaders to meet Saturday
- No election keeping Khaleda in jail: Moudud
- Addressing Rohingays’ statelessness is key: UNHCR envoy
- Pakistan celebrates National Day with military parade
- Youth ‘commits suicide’ in Sirajganj
- Pilot Abid Sultan’s wife dies
- 3 DU students picked up by RAB
- Moudud for street movement to have Khaleda released
- Govt only changed AL men’s fortunes, alleges BNP
- Kakon Bibi laid to eternal rest
Bangladesh ranked 14th in JBIC Survey
Bangladesh leaped forward to 14th place from 21st in the previous year as a promising country for overseas business over the medium-term (next three years or so), according to a survey conducted by Japanese Manufacturing SMEs.
The Survey Report was presented at a seminar in Tokyo.
The seminar was jointly organised by Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) and Japan Institute for Overseas Investment (JOI).
JBIC conducts this survey annually among Japanese manufacturing companies having three or more overseas affiliates in terms of business confidence of the Japanese companies operating in those overseas business entities.
This year it included responses from 602 Japanese companies so as to conduct the survey.