- 20-party leaders to meet Saturday
- No election keeping Khaleda in jail: Moudud
- Addressing Rohingays’ statelessness is key: UNHCR envoy
- Pakistan celebrates National Day with military parade
- Youth ‘commits suicide’ in Sirajganj
- Pilot Abid Sultan’s wife dies
- 3 DU students picked up by RAB
- Moudud for street movement to have Khaleda released
- Govt only changed AL men’s fortunes, alleges BNP
- Kakon Bibi laid to eternal rest
Paturia-Daulatdia ferry services resume after 4 hrs
Ferry services on the Paturia-Daulatdia route resumed early Wednesday after four hours of disruption due to thick fog.
Mohiuddin Russel, manager of Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Corporation (BIWTC) at Aricha station, said the authorities kept the ferry services on the route suspended from 4 am to 8 am due to poor visibility caused by dense fog.
Due to the ferry service disruption, three hundred vehicles remained stuck in long queues at Daulatdia and Paturia, said the official.